fucking (sorry for swearing start ajajajaj) as time goes two months since I opened the blog ...
the challenge is currently on standby as toy with other stuff in mind and also I could not play because of exams but now I am a free man: D
and one year I got into this quite thoroughly as to affirm that 60% of this fucking game is psychology (40% of theory you're out there either free or affordable) but I do not mean tells or ticks or anything ... I mean self-control, discpline, analytical ability, etc. ..
dereis
and now it is not learned (we all know players with a great personality for poker or people indifferent to badbeats or bad times ..)
error if you can learn if I dirais with a simple gesture such as putting the tips of two fingers could autoinduciros all these states and play your A-game (as the Yankees) because for that national NLP (nerolingüistica programming) for the years beyond 70 being the most modern of all current psychology, the pioneers were John Grinder and Richard Bandler but who ANTHONY ROBBINS was popularized in his famous book of 80 "power without limits"
on which this new science:
- the most important our internal dialogue on how
- interpret the messages that come from outside
- the relationship between our gestures and vocabulary with our moods.
see an example ... my grandmother since childhood I always heard praised as well as cooking or ironing, but when they offered to do other things that the others did not want to read "You stay at home is best" what has power to crush its dialogue inside she just thought it was for the only thing that was worth ... and that was in that center their efforts ... but it is so sad ...
So I strongly recommend you read, reread and study this book that revolutionized psychology in the day where you person learns from a new type of diet to improve your mood, ALL the tools of NLP such as "anchors" , manipulation of internal state, internal representations, the keys to success, how to understand others Through his internal reprensentaciones etc etc ...
so that you see the idea of \u200b\u200bhow powerful these tools are a given. Anthony Robbins seminars periodically convenes a weekend on which each participant pays about $ 1500 and may well be a macro room filled with 15,000 people.
other curiosity is to see how multiple policies, companies worldwide are raffled to this type of millions of dollars to shape their campaigns, dialogue, gestures, vocabulary, etc etc
message here I leave an interview that reduces all this billet XD (sorry but most of his material is in English)
the end of the interview will ask if Tom Cruise call him for his role in which he plays even magnolia artist ton pickup that moves men in multiple seminars and makes use of NLP in seduction ...
Actually the character is based on Ross jeffries sisi the photo-aged young women surrounded by ... Ross began focusing NLP to the world of seduction from the 90 achieving incredible results which states that you can still sleep regularly with women much younger than the (not rich or attractive physically) only using NLP exclusively oriented
seduction
here I leave the good of Ross in another interview with Louis BBC Theorux for which makes some pinito with NLP and shows her life hulmide in principle attractive to women ... but watch
from Ross Jeffries knorc on Vimeo .
at end of the four councils and the journalist ceases to be a turkey linking to defend and get phone numbers and even quoted saying just LOUIS journalist "is a tool as poderasa, which in the wrong hands could be dangerous and even destructive "if you like the track let me know and delve into next entries
luck to all, Great
0 comments:
Post a Comment