Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Should I Write In A Wedding Card

COACH-

I do tiered pricing for FR and SH levels

to take any of the packs of hours is free and recommended you send a sample of 30k-40k hands to see It start with that level and I check the database the system

to follow is that after each regular session classes juegueis your 2k or 3k hands, make the next class and so to hone your game.

at least the first two hours I like to do with where besides HM replayer out the stats that you may see some general philosophy of the game at the level you are and then keep it that way or doing live play sessions. (with skype + teamviwer)
also
grabeis I do not care approaches the class with camtasia (It is advisable) and that in 1h spoken many new concepts and even play in the first classes and also so you can share, study or join together between two friends so it comes out cheaper.
  • NL25 in lower 29 € / h 6Hours pack and loose hours at 37 € / h. NL50
  • pack for 6h at 36 € / h for hours loose to 44 € / h.
as new teaching have walked to a friend FR NL100 with very good results and it is a level that I feel very comfortable going to incorporation for those classes and pedis are the first time as a special price. NL100 FR
  • a 4-hour pack at 48 € / h for hours loose to 59 € / h (this time I reduced the pack to be more flexible)
to coach a proseller11@gmail.com MAILS bufff

0 comments:

Post a Comment