today has given me to think after reading me the pokermindset and I agree with many of the things I said but I just do that comentartelas exponertelas and when I think it could go much further and mental exercises to assimilate but that still may in another entry ....
basically 40% of the book revolves around the tilt, I've read a lot about the tilt, its forms, how to avoid, when detect etc etc ... but I think the badbeat, setup or coolers are NOT the cause of the tilt, is FEAR
start a new level when you're afraid of failing, afraid of new rivals and are afraid to be twice as large amounts . Then fear playing makes you play worse (read tilt ...)
imagine the following scenario (or try it ...) to play with blinds 10 times less than today, if you're playing nl10 NL100 and lose 20 flips in a row. Where would affect you most? almost everyone at NL100 ...
imagine being able to play in your current game with the same state of mind where you do not fear rivals and do not mind the money just play your A game
can even do the reverse ... a gambleadita never hurts because it makes you fight with rivals better and more money to return strength to your usual level, many great players have busted at some point in his career and of course the person who sees it from outside with a thought just plain gets the "lost everything ..." but if you try to go a little further and see that positive things can get out of it like losing the fear I think that would be one of them
One of my idyllic "nanonoko" bustee also note that back in 2007 / 2008 Nl10K playing against Patrick Antonius even lol, but I think it came out strength of that experience as one month after being busted in nl5k and above to start as it did in NL200 must be played with chickpeas ...
you know NO FEAR
0 comments:
Post a Comment