Sunday, October 3, 2010

How To Copy Orkester Sound Bank Cd

trade and other things

go a long time since the last blog entry ... first say that I achieved the challenge I set earlier this year to earn $ 10,000 this year allegedly to buy a supermoto but I think the times is a waste of money and a whim.

On the other hand I'm cramming everything you can get my hands on trading, or whatever it is, speculation on the stock, you can speculate all gold, oil, currencies, indices, futures, stocks ....

and has several similarities with poker:
  1. BR is a management that can not risk more than 2% of your capital in 1 operation (similar to the 50 BI rule limits in poker)
  2. is a long term game is
  3. negative-sum game and involved
    brokers as commissions poker rooms
  4. emotional control and market psychology is very important
  5. no single winning strategy, but many as in
  6. poker
and sure there are many others ... and so it looks a trading platform

tb and the other reminiscent of a poker office
currently
makes a big cashout to keep trying and here start with $ 5000 in poker is like starting with the $ 50 pokerstrategy jajajajja and may need to meet trading losses at the poker lol so I'm beginning to death griendeando FR NL50 NL50 HU and since the bank nl25FR for NL100 I have not because I like to play with 100 boxes minimum trading

about going to leave for the time parked intraday (open and close trades within hours) because there is much to master HU played poker and has a lot variance and you have to spend 1 or 2 years to know whether you are a winner so I'll start with weekly movements or 3-4 days maximum which is like FR with less variance and a more basic and clear strategy . Similarly operare in mercadoscon much liquidity also reduces the variance such as euro / dollar, oil, gold, EUR / GBP, USD / GBP, S & P500 ...

also think it is an interesting option for the future with all regulations ahead of poker tables and increasingly hard

a greeting, for MAILS
GREAT COACHING
to PROSELLER11@gmail.com gambleadores and hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment